Bling Bling


Monday, October 06, 2008

I miss my Beautiful Niece's

Kodi and Kellsie have been up from Salt Lake with us for the past week. My mom, April and I have enjoyed and loved them since they've been here... They slept over Thursday night and all day Friday! It was so much fun hanging out with them.... They are just growing up way too fast. We played Disney Monopoly and the girls played barbi's and danced to music. We got to enjoy lunch and talked awhole lot :) We stopped and got treats and donuts etc... They are doing so well in school and I want them to know how "PROUD" of them I am. I am so honored to be their Aunt... I enjoy every minute I get to see and spend time with them. I love you guys with all my heart :)

PS: I can't wait to see your Halloween Costumes


5 comments:

Jody said...

Hey,

I know it's crazy huh? My knee never even swelled when I hurt it. But it's all good I see the Doc Thursday and then I start rehab I am very ready to be back to normal. Sebastian say what up lol to cute, we miss ya and love ya. Thanks for you thoughts
Congrats on the move

TAMPA said...

You moved... !! What the??? Where are ya? Get your ass over to my house :>)

Leavitt Family said...

I know I miss my nieces and nephews too that is one of the hardest things about living away you miss how big they get and the funny things they say that is why I am so glad we all have blogs it gives me something to look forward to and makes me feel like I am not missing out too much!!! Love always!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pic, I love that you are so good about this blog, when I dont have a problem reviewing it, for some reason it takes my computer down.

Love MOm

Anonymous said...

cute pic, I love that you are so good about this blog, when I dont have a problem reviewing it, for some reason it takes my computer down.

Love MOm