Bling Bling


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The eyebrow........

I had to post this.... It definitely was a 'funny" moment! Maddison as you can see can lift her one eyebrow like her daddy, and the face she is pulling to go along with it is Priceless!!!!!! She's been pulling this one eyebrow thing since birth - Maddison is such a comedian, always making people laugh, loves to show off :) One of many things that her and daddy have in common! Me and Kassidee have tried and tried and just can't seem to get it down.

Me and Kassidee though can do Krazy Toes! Ya, I'm working on getting that picture taken. LOL

3 comments:

TAMPA said...

Yea !!! I finally get to see the eyebrow. Ha... love it.. And love all your quotes....and don't worry about calling me back... you could call me back a year later and I would still love ya to pieces... I would love to do a blog night.. that would be a blast. I got Stacy to start one !!

Henriefamily said...

You changed your blog again!! I love it. It looks great. I'm sure I will need you to come over again and help me out with a few things that I can't figure out. I will give you a call next week. Love your blog! Erin

Alisa and Sky said...

I love the look of your new blog! So so cute!!! I love so many of the quotes and things you have...i might have to copy some :) This picture of mitch and maddison is so funny!

I am sad i was not able to come to lunch with you guys the other day! Did you guys have fun? I hope to see you guys soon! I want to see Melissa all cute and pregnant!