Bling Bling


Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Maddison

Another precious moment for Mitch and me! Having our beautiful daughter Maddison Jane Wood being born on July 19th 2003 @ 9:46 AM. She weighed 6'13 and 21 1/2 in long. Maddison is my little firecracker -she didn't want to wait to come into this world.... 2 weeks early and delivery was only 45 minutes. I know Maddison will understand as she gets older, but we didn't even have time to get the camcorder out, take alot pictures, heck even the doctor wasn't able to deliver her the nurse did, I'm surprised I didn't have birth in the truck on the side of the road (LOL). I've never seen Mitch drive so fast in my life.... My dad was able to meet us there so he could watch Kassidee, but it happened so fast that it was just Mitch and I and of course our new Mad girl... So I know she'll wonder why she see's the video of Kassidee being born and family in the room, the delivery photos that "You" Maddison just wanted to come. Didn't waste any time! She is still like that today!!! When she wants something it's now, don't waste any time getting it :) Maddison is also a huge sweetheart - everyone she talks to just loves her! She'll talk your ear off if you let her! She has never been shy, watch out she'll run you over with her personality.... Characteristics for Maddison are loving, emotional, generous, home-loving, sensitive, protective, cautious, kind, caring, wise, very dominant and of course she is changeable, moody, clinginng - her and Kassidee share the same traits but they are both Cancer's too! Maddison is SO silly, I love the comedian that comes out of her.. Always showing off - if she keeps this up she'll be a comedian on TV. She makes everyone laugh . I am so proud that I am her mommy! I can't believe she is starting kindergarten this year - growing up!! I love you Maddison and hope you enjoy your 5th year of life.






A precious little flower that is in constant bloom

I watch as yet another milestone around the corner looms.

It seems like only yesterday that we shared a breath

but now it seems like tomorrow you will leave and I'll be left.

A tiny little angel that always is in flight as soon as you came into my life you brought me so much light.

Your beauty is so stunning your smile makes me melt

I'm so proud to be your mommy It's the best I've ever felt.

Oh perfect little princess with you I'm so in love every night before I dream I thank the lord above.

How did I get so lucky to have as sweet of a gift as you

If ever you should need me there's nothing I wouldn't do.

3 comments:

The Strong Family said...

Happy Birthday Maddison! I still remember when your mom was pregnant with you.....you've turned into such an adorable little girl.

Shy Little Violets said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! I knew your Mother before you were born and still love her to this day. I remember your sweet little face the day you were born. You are such a dazzling little girl and are sure to accomplish such great things in your life. Stick close to your family, they'll always be there for you no matter what!

TAMPA said...

hey my friend... i got your text.. I am so sorry i missed the party !! things have been hectic with my sisters wedding. :>) I would love to go to lunch.. can you go friday??? and stace has an invitation for ya. her reception is saturday at 2... :>) let me know if you can do lunch. tam