Bling Bling


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Creation of Moon Sand

Kassidee and Maddison are such little creators! They LOVE their moon sand, always building new castles and ice cream palaces etc... It is fun to watch them build and talk to each other about idea's and helping each other accomplish their creation. I love to listen to them talk to each other - so loving and kind..... you always hope they continue their sister relationship when they get older. Kassidee and Maddison are alot fun, bring so much joy and happiness into my life and as they are getting older and learning everyday new things or new words etc... I am proud that I am the teacher of that :)

Good job girls! I love you so much.................... You're the BEST!!!






1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

Moon sand sounds so dang cool. I think i'm going to get some for Owen.