skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Once upon a time July 9, 2000 @ 2:03PM a little baby girl was born named Kassidee Laurie Wood, weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and 18 inches long - One of the BEST DAY'S of our life! It was the most amazing experience delivering my first born. I was in hard labor for 3 hours, and I felt every ounce of pain. Yes I went natural but it was well worth it................ I've been called crazy, but I have no regrets! I had alot of love, happiness, joy and fullfillment in my life at that given moment she came into this world and it grows deaper every day - even more with her blooming into a beautiful young little girl who turned 8 years old today... I can't believe how time has just flown by - Kassidee is an amazing little girl - she touches everyones hearts in own her little way! I have lots of many wonderful memories and good times with Kassidee in her 8 years of age and look forward to many more to come! Kassidee is such a BIG sweatheart. Very artistic!! So soft hearted, kind, very loving, dependable, helpful, independent, strong willed - she has a very sensitive but powerful personality... Kassidee is also very protective, sympathetic, changeable, and many more great qualities. Her sign significantly tells her well :)
I am VERY PROUD to be Kassidee's mother! She was put on this earth to do many great things and I am honored to be the parent that gets to enjoy watching. I have created a slideshow of some fantastic photos of Kassidee over these precious 8 years! I hope you enjoy them as I do :)

2 comments:
Love this post... you are an amazing mom shell.. hope you know that. The girls are lucky to have you.. Can't wait for lunch tomorrow.. :>)
Happy Birthday Kass! You have always been the sweetest girl. You are such a great daughter for your mom and a great sister for Maddi. I love your artistic side, you are so talented. I know your Mom is so dang proud of you. Can't wait to see you guys sometime in the future!
Post a Comment