Bling Bling


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks Jodster..... I couldn't resist the tears

I hold this letter dear to my heart... I have learned over the years through trial and error about friendship! I have gone through alot and sometimes didn't understand, but now that I'm older I understand alot more of what a friendship can intell.... I am so honored and blessed... I really can't say much more because the tears just keep coming! Aw'

Krischelle - you are so amazing. I am so greatful to have such a wonderful friend like you. I love you! You know in this often phony, temporary world of ours it is hard to find true friendship.

Friendship involves: Recognition or familiarity with another's personality. Friends often share likes and dislikes, interests, pursuits, and passion. So how do we recognize potential friendship? Well that would be you. Signs include a mutual desire for companionship and perhaps a common bond of some kind. Beyond that, genuine friendship involves a shared sense of caring and concern, a desire to see one another grow and develop, and a hope for each other to succeed in all aspects of life. True friendship involves action: doing something for someone else while expecting nothing in return; sharing thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment or negative criticism. Yep like I said that's you

True friendship involves relationship. Those mutual attributes that I mentioned above become the foundation in which recognition transpires into relationship. Friendship takes time: time to get to know each other, time to build shared memories, time to invest in each other's growth.

Trust is essential to true friendship. We all need someone with whom we can share our lives, thoughts, feelings, and frustrations. We need to be able to share our deepest secrets with someone, without worrying that those secrets will end up on the Internet the next day! Failing to be trustworthy with those intimate secrets can destroy a friendship in a hurry.

Faithfulness and loyalty are key to true friendship. Without them, we often feel betrayed, left out, and lonely. In true friendship, there is no backbiting, no negative thoughts, no turning away. True friendship requires certain accountability factors. Real friends encourage one another and forgive one another where there has been an offense. Genuine friendship supports during times of struggle. Friends are dependable. In true friendship, unconditional love develops. We love our friends no matter what and we always want the best for our friends.

Real and true friendship involves freedom of choice, accountability, truth, and forgiveness. Real friendship looks at the heart, not just the "packaging." Genuine friendship loves for love's sake, not just for what it can get in return. True friendship is both challenging and exciting. It risks, it overlooks faults, and it loves unconditionally, but it also involves being truthful, even though it may hurt.

Yeah like I said we do have a true and genuine friendship considering all the above. I only wish everyone could have someone like you in there lives, they would have a much happier, joyful, funner (is that a word) life!!!! It true friends who love you for who you are no matter your faults. And can being will to give advice as well as take some critism. To be able to forgive and to definetly not take advantage of or disrespect.

Considering all we have been thru - we have walked all the lines and we are still as strong as the day we met, well actually stronger. Its not everyday you have someone as wonderful as you walk into your life. I am very thankful for the day you walked into my life

Love ya tons - Jody/Jodster!!!


3 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

WOW! She loves you! I love you! Everyone loves you! How could they not. You are an amazing friend! I always want to be here for you the way you have been for me. I hope you can forgive me for all my short comings as a friend. I'm not the best at it but you are forever and by far the greatest example of what a "TRUE FRIEND" is. I love you so much and am too greatful that you walked into my life.

TAMPA said...

Neat letter... K first and foremost... I still love you even though you don't like Indy and haven't read Twilight... I am coming over and giving you "Twilight". It is an amazing book... I can't believe you haven't heard of it. Gese... I gotta keep you up on the latest. Love you girl... :>)

Anonymous said...

Krischel;
I am so proud,and the tears came for me also. I am so proud to be your mom, and have you be the friend you are, and I know you have some great friends also, they have been there for you. I love all your friends, they are there for you too.

I want to read the Twilight books, I heard about them, and havent read them either. We need to get with it.

I just keep reaping the benefits of you and your family. Keep it coming, I am so happy, and blessed.

Love always Mom.