Bling Bling


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sportin "ICEE DRINKS"

What better way to kick off our summer with an ice cold slushee "ICEE" drink..... to cool down our throats..... It's been so beautiful here and the weather has been very warm... The girls have been enjoying being outside riding there bikes! We have so much we want to do this summer like get the pool out, fly our kites, go to the parks, swimming lessons! I can't wait to enjoy the SUN with my family :)

Kassidee and Maddison are growing up SO fast. This year has actually flown right by! I can't believe there already turning 8 and 5 come July! I remember when they were just babies and Kassidee was helping me take care of little Maddi girl......... I have enjoyed my girls so much and they have taught me alot through these past 7 and 4 years! I hope with every thing I do in their lives will impact them in many ways. I love being their mom! I am blessed everyday and show them my unconditional love! Being a parent can be very challenging and they keep me on my toes, but I love their little personalities! I love their cute little spirits! I love their sharing and kindness to others! I love how smart their little brains are! I just love everything...........


7 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

They are the cutest little characters i've ever seen. Most kids shy away from the camera and these girls are doing photo shoots. I love it!

Shy Little Violets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa and Sky said...

hey i am so sorry i could not make it to your party i was out of town! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

If you guys ever want to get together for lunch call me!

TAMPA said...

Happy bday girl.... Forgot to call ya.. hope you had a great day... Love the Icee pictures I live on them in the summer months.. Love you

Anonymous said...

I need to get on here before all your comments, I love your friends and reading the comments, and I want them to know how much I appreciate them for how much they love you.

I can have a bad day, and just need to be lifted up, and so I come to this blog, and it makes me proud and I always can feel better about myself.

I just love to watch my children grow and my grandkids, I could just sit in a room and watch everyone, and be happy.

I just pray for health and to be strong so I can enjoy my grandkids as long as I can.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom,
You should be very proud of all your kids they have all done some pretty amazing things. And your grandkids way too cute. But guess what all those amazing things and the wonderful caring loving children you have - learned it from YOU!!! It all goes back to what you instilled in your children and the love and support you have given them from the day they were born. Oh yeah and dad too of course :) Anyways I just wanted to say I love you too and thanks for being there for me too even though I may not be your biological daughter. You are an amazing mom and grandma - love ya!!

Jody

Shy Little Violets said...

Sorry I missed your bday babe! I'm a slacker when it comes to things like that. I would forget my own birthday if it weren't for you. Thanks for the birthday cards, anniversary cards etc. You are always so thoughtful!