My beautiful sister April is getting hitched. We threw her a Bridal/Bachlorette Party on May 3rd 2008. I was able to finish downloading all the fun photos taken and put them in really cool stamped slideshow! I appreciate all the family and friends that could make it, I know it meant the world to April. We had the Bridal shower here at my house and it was awesome! We made chicken salad on crossant sandwhiches, this amazing dip for the fruit and pretzels and of course eclairs! We got to sit around and introduce ourselves and say our first impression of April. It got emotional, but happy emotional :)I made a book for everyone to sign and write advice to the bride and groom! We played this Bridal game, 3 models (Me, Andrea and Brittanie) 3 teams, and each team decorated their wedding dress using toilet paper! April was the judge, it was so funny and I was pretty impressed with all three! Then she opened presents and got some awesome stuff! Then we headed to Vegas, and you all know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! LOL
It was a great time! April got spoiled and got alot of attention.... I am honored to be her sister. I am so happy for her! She deserves the best in life.
Love ya SIS :)
2 comments:
Thoes are reall cool slideshows! Looks like you guys had a great time. She's lucky to have such good friends and family to throw her such a nice party. Contragts to her!
We had a blast,I will be a designative driver any time. and we will have more fun each time we go.
Next time you take a picture of me sitting down, warn me. I need to suck it up, bad bad bad. Love ya mom
Post a Comment