Bling Bling


Friday, May 16, 2008

Nice "SHOT"

This is one of my best friends, Jody.... I call her "Jodster" she is an amazing women! Look what she shot in Baker's Montana May 3rd. An 8 inch beard (20 lb) Turkey. Travis, her awesome husband bought her this nice cameo tri-star 20 gage shotgun! I am SO proud of her, and look how cute she is all decked out in her gear - These photos were posted on a big forum site! Which she is already "Famous" in my book. I am posting about her because I love her in so many ways! There isn't enough words to define this women, I have known her now for 13 years, I am honored to be a friend by her side!!!!!! I totally adore our friendship! She has a special place in my heart and I love everything about her and all she has done for me and my family... Our friendship has been full of talking, laughing, hugging, and sharing.....and friends like her are for life.

I always say One seed can start a garden, one smile can lift a spirit. One candle can light a room, one conversation can start a friendship. One step can begin a journey, one heart can love many... One person can make all the difference — that one is you,

Love ya girl :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you girl. I love you to. And want to thank you and Mitch for being there many times for me thru the good and the bad. You are an incredible friend. You made me cry actually I am still crying as I am writing this. I am honored to have you in my life and be blessed with such a wonderful friend. You are always in my thoughts even though we dont see each other much. Know that you are always in my thoughts and that I love you dearly. You are an amazing woman!!

Alisa and Sky said...

I love your new page! Its so cute!! I hope all is going well for you guys!!