Bling Bling


Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Little Tribute

For two special people in my life who will alway share a special place in my heart. This goes out to my parents Ken and Debby :)

My parents are the Light in the path of my life....

Thanks for being there for me through all my years! You have NO idea how much appreciation I have for the two of you. I am the person today because of your fantastic raising skills, love, encouragment, pride and support. I'm happy that you care, and that you love me. You sacrified so much just so I could be here, you're so strong as my parents, Your beautiful people inside and out I don't ever want you to change. Yeah, you get on my nerves it happens, but I get on yours! That's what makes our relationship grow, But in the end I know that my parents are watching over me.......Smiling and watching over my every move... I struggle and I make mistakes and that's why you're here to help me through it and give your best advise....I'm crying inside as I write this, the love I have for you is so infinite I can't put it in words!!

I love you from the very bottom of my heart, I swear as long as I have blood rushing through my veins and as long as I have oxygen in my body I will always, even beyond that I will always love you.

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

I like your parents! They stay close to their children no matter what their kids are into or what kind of lives they live. They seem really nonjudgemental and loving. I can learn a lot from them and the closeness they've developed in your family. What a beautiful tribute!