They all have such amazing personalities, and doing so well in life. I cherish the moments and the time I do get whether it's a photo or them vacationing down here away from their homes!
Anthony is getting so big, he'll be going into Kindergarten this coming year! Anthony is into Motorcross and has his own 4 wheeler. His mom says he's SO smart (I'll second that) he just learned to spell mississippi, thanks to his big brother, Cadence!! He also has his own Bow so he can go hunting with the BIG boys :) I sure MISS him dearly and can't wait to see him.........
Kellsie (7) now in 1st grade. She also loves school, she tells me she loves doing the centers. She also says her favorite subject is Math because she gets to do shapes! She wants to be a Dentist when she grows up, I asked her why? She said because she wants to help people fix their teeth :) Loves the color light Blue, and for fun loves to play at the park and go swimming!
Kody (8) now in 2nd grade loves school. She tells me her favorite subject is Math because its fun :) She enjoys coloring and playing with her cousins. She loves the color pink. Kody is a FISH and loves to swim, she tells me she wants to be on a swim team. Way to go GIRL :)
Shianne (14), now and in 8th grade is trying out for Cheer (Yahoo) which she totally has the drive and attitude for, and she would be such a cute one too :) Good luck honey!! Her grades are wonderful and she is loving being a teenager! Love her pose! Always posing :) I can totally see her as becoming a model, look at those lips... MOOOOOOOCHA





1 comment:
I love coming here and just feeling the sweet spirit that you and your brother have, and I know he is watching from above, and he is so happy to see all the love you are showing him, and how you are honoring him.
This is the greatest gift you can do for Ryan and his kids. Just keeping his memory alive, and sharing it with his kids, this is priceless.
Love you so much Mom
Post a Comment