My beautiful niece Shianne, Ryan's daughter went to visit her dad at his grave. She decorated it SO adorable for Easter! She has such a perfect personality and I love these photo's she took at his site, they made me happy, I laughed, I cried and I want her to know I AM SO PROUD OF HER..... She is so special to me and everyone in our family! She is growing up so fast, she'll be getting her driving permit next year :) Oh boy!!! Shianne is such a beautiful person inside and out. She is so smart, patient, giving, helpful, fun, independent, loyal, bubbably, outgoing, head strong, and WE LOVE HER.......I am honored to be her Aunt and everyone is so proud of her as so would her Dad :)
This one totally made me teary eyed, she is blowing a kiss to him....................................









No comments:
Post a Comment