skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We went to eat last week at the Egg & I, they had a color contest to win Easter Baskets and a $5 gift card. Both Kassidee and Maddison turned in their beautiful papers and GUESS WHAT, they both got 1st place in their age groups. We got a message Sunday after noon after our busy Easter Sunday! I think I was more excited then they were, we went down and the girls got to take a picture with Sue (Egg & I Director). It was so cool, they got to meet the owners and everyone was greeting them on well they did coloring their art paper!
I am SO proud of my girls :) They did such a wonderful job!
1 comment:
I'm not suprised really. They are always going to be the most talented out of the bunch you'll see. Tell them hi for me. Love ya!
Post a Comment