Bling Bling


Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh ya baby!! It's all SASSY

Kassidee and Maddison in there new funky colorful sweaters! They fell in love with these at the store and I couldn't buy them that day because I already had them, they begged me and wouldn't take them off..... So they were pretty excited they got them for Christmas. Fits there personalities :-)

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Love your new posts! Your girls got spoiled. How fun, i'm glad to have a glimps into your Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Krischel. You amaze me. I am so proud to be your mom. I am very impressed with all your talents. I love looking at memories. That is what I want to do with all my pictures. Just put them in books of memories.

Hopefully you can help me with that.

Love you always. You are such a joy. Love Mom