Kassidee loves to perform. She is so graceful and goes with the music! I am so proud of her as well. Her teacher says she needs to get into Mini's next year and that she is on her way to becoming a fabulous dancer.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Kassidee Performing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love your website. It's great. I look forward to seeing your postings as you keep this updated. This is a great place to keep a journal. I've loved to add stuff to this page. Check mine out again if you want to. I'll add your link to mine. Love ya!
How freaking cute! I love the pictures
I am so proud of you, and your family. I like to think I did something right. I love the memory of Ryan, thanks for honoring him this way. Love Mom
Hey it's your sis,just wanted to tell this blog rocks and all the effert you put in it is time well spent!I also thank you for putting in something to remember Ryan i miss him dearly as do our family and friends! I love him sooo much and miss him more then anything in the whole world i wish i could just hug him just one more time but having something to look at everytime im down helps alot! Thanks for doing that.I love you and thank you for being my sister i couldn't ask for anyone else!
Post a Comment