
Kassidee and Maddison went down to Colorado to spend a week with My Uncle Bill and Aunt Debbie for a week in April. They had such a blast. My Aunt Debbie gave me a CD of all their pictures of their vacation, but I am still in the process of finding that CD... When packing, I've not un-packed some boxes just yet that have all my pictures, cd's etc.. So I will for sure post all those pictures of their fun filled week. They went to How to train your dragon in 3D. They made some soaps, scrapbooks, went to the dinosaur museum, grocery shopping with their own lists that they made :) They played with Mackenzie's barbi dolls that she's had since a little girl, they played dress up, beauty parlor, they got playdoe and made a whole store with it. Had homemade Spaghetti that they helped Uncle Bill make. They took a day trip to Ridgeway to see Great Grandma Marie. She was so excited to see them! She gave them both $10.00 each and my super sweet daughters that I have, took me out on a date to see the movie "The last song" and bought all the drinks and popcorn.... We all had an amazing time. What a phenominal movie! We all cried!
No comments:
Post a Comment