Bling Bling


Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Birthday Gig.......

I wanted to thank everyone for another"WONDERFUL" birthday!


Another year older, another year wiser :) They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. True statement, because I don't feel it's creeped up on me yet!. Ha Ha - I feel amazing for 32, I love to workout, running especially! I love to be physical whether it's wakeboarding, bike riding, hiking, dancing, which I totally danced but hynie off this night :) I had a "fantastic" time hanging out with amazing family and friends! There were many that couldn't make this evening, and I understand! We always have next year :)

You know the saying "We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it." Well I am the complete opposite, grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.

No comments: