Bling Bling


Sunday, February 07, 2010

Girls havin some fun............

Took the girls on a date..... Mitch and I have been working allot of hours to save money and so we've not been able to spend allot of quality time together, with homework, school projects, reading assignments, bathing, etc it's been really busy for all of us... So a couple of Sunday's ago we went to the Mall, walked around and did some window shopping! Girls love to go to the mall and look at the cool stuff, they also LOVE to play on one of their playgrounds as you an see above! They have a really cool store that sells the DELSOL products which change colors in the sun or neon lighting - they were giving free rings away, which the girls got 2 because the salemen said they were super duper cute! He also gave us a really great deal on some fingernail polish and hair clips! The Godvia chocolate was giving free samples that day so the girls made out with free chocolate too :) Had some lunch and talked and talked about school, summer, friends, goals for this year, birthday's coming up and lots of other stuff. It was an awesome day! I love Kassidee and Maddison with all my heart and I am one lucky mom to have such amazing girls.... I am definitely blessed :)

No comments: