
Happy sixteenth birthday TO MY "BEAUTIFUL NIECE" Shianne! Soon, now, you can drive and I hope everyday, from now on you feel oh- so alive....I hope this year is fun and I hope everything around the corner is looking out for you, Hun..... You mean so much too me and to see you grow into a young woman just brightens my day! You are a great niece, cousin, sister, daughter and friend, our love and kindness never ends...
On this day I wish you all the wonders in the world!
All the happiness in your eyes, all the stars in the sky....
On this day you turn sixteen, may each moment be a wonderful dream!
On this day believe in your wishes :) And may you have the perfect sixteen kisses
Shianne, I dedicate this post to you and wish you the BEST 16th birthday ever.. I had such a fun time with you at your "surprise" party that your mom planned, which she did such a fabulous job doing! Everything looked so perfect! The video was great of your face walking through that door! I know I wasn't there due to my work schedule, but watching that was priceless! You are do dang cute. I am super proud of you! Your an amazing person! Your dad would be SO SO proud of you and how well you are doing.... We all love you so much! As silly as a birthday poem in a card seems I want you to know what you mean to us, You are a true gift, so precious and rare, one of those true people that are so hard to find - Who is honest, caring and giving!!! You deserve the BEST! You are loved and admired by many!
Happy sweet 16


How much u mean to me
You’re the reason I smile
You’re the reason the sun rises
Today is your sixteenth birthday
And you couldn’t be more loved
Your kindness touches the hearts
of everyone you know
So to you my dearest friend Daughter, sister and niece
I wish you all the happiness
That comes with sweet sixteen





No comments:
Post a Comment