

We got our 4 tours for $75, which we went to a 90 min presentation (well worth it).. There were a total of 7 but we didn't have time for all of them. if we had 2 more days we could've done them all. We also got a day pass at Moon Palace and 2 spa treatments, that's where the presentation was!! Gorgeous Resort! First tour was ChiChen Itza, 7 wonders of the world in the Mayan Ruins. It was an all day event, 2 hours away. But we got food and drinks and tour bus with fabulous guides! It was an amazing experience! Just the history alone was well worth the tour, Mitch and I learned so much and couldn't believe the hand craft in these temples! Fasinating!!!! Then we came back and went to a show then drank some delicous MiaTia's... AGAIN :) I totally felt I consumed an ocean of alcohol - hee hee



Part of our all inclusive was 6 resturants, this one was called Marco Polo. It was a New York Steakhouse, which was very tasty... The desserts were a perfect size, bite size really but just enough to put that sweet sensation in your mouth. It was a great experience!!
The second tour was zip line "CAN YOU SAY FUN FUN FUN"........ yahoo, I wont' lie, I was a little scared at first. I've never done this before so I had butterflies in my tummy! The Tour guide was talking to me saying you'll have fun, don't worry be happy (then gives me a friendly push), after that I was like a kid, hanging upside down, letting go with my hands! Mitch was all for it right from the start.. That night we went to a Broadway show and again more drinking! (All inclusive resort, had to live it up) Everyday we played in the ocean and hung out by the pool. It was cool because they had a bar pool side,,,, we ate yummy foods!
Market 28 was a really fun experience, flea market and bargaining your price. We got a ton of souvenirs for cheap cheap! You basically played the game and won your price every time... Love it
"PARADISE" "BREATHTAKING"
I love you! Mitch wrote me this in the sand while we were down enjoying the beach/ocean together! Mitch is the "BEST" husband ever, I can't express enough how much I love and appreciate this man, Its endless! He does so much for me and his family! I had a phenominal and memorable time with him in Cancun... I am honored to be his wife and to be by his side. We bond each and every day with our marriage, our life, our kids etc.. Cancun put a special bond in Mitch' and I that only him and I will know and can keep sacred! Thank you honey.....The sunrise was fabulous! We didn't get to see a sunset really because the clouds would cover it everytime...
These pictures were part of our resort.. One night after our show we went for a walk on the beach and then checked out our resort. Very big! Lots of lights.... I loved all the courtyards!
The 3rd tour was a jungle tour which we got to drive our own boats into the ocean to a coral reef and snorkel... AWESOME! Loved that one because we felt like we were at home, on the lake just a bigger version.. The fish weren't too big though or bright, so you really had to look for them. it was a fun experience, because I've never snorkeled.. Then we went to another comedy show then drank some more......"Imagine that", You'll hear that allot :)
We filled little bottles that we got in our room fridge with sand and seashells for the girls. (THEY LOVED IT)... We couldn't take them so we brought it home to them.
The 4th tour was wet n wild. Kind of like raging waters, but with a dolphin perk! I just took pictures, because when we went I couldn't swim with them, next time though! ALL around it was a great time, very relaxing, very accommodating, got waiting on hand and foot. All the staff spoke bilingual so it was nice for everyone! Loved it and there is SO much to do there that we look forward to going back!
These pictures were part of our resort.. One night after our show we went for a walk on the beach and then checked out our resort. Very big! Lots of lights.... I loved all the courtyards!
The 3rd tour was a jungle tour which we got to drive our own boats into the ocean to a coral reef and snorkel... AWESOME! Loved that one because we felt like we were at home, on the lake just a bigger version.. The fish weren't too big though or bright, so you really had to look for them. it was a fun experience, because I've never snorkeled.. Then we went to another comedy show then drank some more......"Imagine that", You'll hear that allot :)
We filled little bottles that we got in our room fridge with sand and seashells for the girls. (THEY LOVED IT)... We couldn't take them so we brought it home to them.
The 4th tour was wet n wild. Kind of like raging waters, but with a dolphin perk! I just took pictures, because when we went I couldn't swim with them, next time though! ALL around it was a great time, very relaxing, very accommodating, got waiting on hand and foot. All the staff spoke bilingual so it was nice for everyone! Loved it and there is SO much to do there that we look forward to going back!






6 comments:
Wow beautiful! So happy that you finally got to go and really enjoy yourselves! Amazing trip! =)
Your pictures are amazing. I am glad you had such a great trip!
Awesome, Awesome Pics!! You guys are so cute together! What a fun / relaxing / drinking trip...I need one!
All I can say is YOU SUCK!!!! JK That is so AWESOME!!! I love to travel wish we could do it more!!! Looks amazing there!!! The water is so pretty!!!! Congrats on making it this far you guys are the best!!!
I am soo glad that you got to go and have such a great experience. You and Mitch deserve it ! Love you !!
Oh my gosh what a fun trip! I am way jealous! You got to see and do a bunch of fun stuff! What a great anniversary trip :)
Post a Comment