Bling Bling


Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Just you and me.............

It was a weekday, kids were in school and we both had the day off - so we decided to hit the lake just the two of us! It was an amazing day for sure.. No one was on the water but us and 3 fishermen! The water was warm and it was glass all day, we wakeboaded for the first part of the morning, got my butt worked! It felt so great, my first run was awesome got so much air landed it even and let go of the rope (do that often).. Second run I got good air and board turned and I chest planted it (Oh that hurt bad), but I was like don't be a sissy la la - get up again! Mitch was like you okay, and of course me YA let's do it again :) LOL - 3rd and 4th runs were awesome, I can't get enough of it, but I knew I was getting tired to I had to stop! Then Mitch had his fun too :) I have been practicing allot this year, I have a goal to flip my board but I still need some good rounds of practice! I have got the S turn down and jumping the wakes, landings are a little hard at times but I'll get there :) I hope I can purchase next year my wake board that is lighter so it's easier to do these tricks. Then we just hung out on the boat in the hot sun, chatting away about everything and anything! It was wonderful.,,,, I love hanging out with Mitch, he is the BEST husband ever! I am truly blessed to have such a fabulous man in my life!!! Anyday we get off together I'd totally go out on our boat... It's so relaxing out on the water, you forget about reality and it seems for me anyway, when you are on the water your stress goes away. Thank you honey for all you do, you mean so much to me! I know after everyday goes by we were meant to be together! I love you

6 comments:

TAMPA said...

I admire your relationship.. You are both amazing !!

Leavitt Family said...

How fun is that!!! I love those moments when you can be away from the kids they are so wonderful!!! It brings you so much closer together!!!

Gordon Family said...

You two are so lucky and blessed to have each other and find time to spend one on one. Looks like fun! =)

The Strong Family said...

That sounds like the perfect day! I'd love to see some video of you one day doing your wake board tricks.

Barbi said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Shy Little Violets said...

What a wonderful bonding time for you guys. There is nothing like doing something like this with your spouse. Priceless! I'm sorry we haven't talked much, i've been really sick with this one and don't feel like doing much of anything. Talking when your nausiated is the worst. Hopefully it will pass and we'll be able to catch up soon. Love you!