It was a beautiful Saturday, we woke up and had a lovely breakfast.... We decided the day before it was a girls morning out :) So I took Kassidee and Maddison to go get their nails and toes done. It was so much fun to watch them get pampered! They talked the tech's ears off, but they thought they were the cutest little girls..... They let both the girls pick out there own color and style, they offered them a sprite and some sweets! The girls thought it was the coolest thing to sit up there on those comfy pillows and just chit chat :) We usually do nail painting at home, but I decided to take them to the beauty school and get the salon effect. They only charged us $5.00 each - so the girls gave each girl a $5.00 tip. The tech's were super cute and super nice! Then we went to the craft store, and the girls wanted to go to lunch at Iggy's (but they wanted to invite dad) so we went and picked him up! It was a great day! We ending up going swimming later and had a fabulous day :) I absolutley LOVE hanging out with my girls - they teach me so much every day, I love to hear their stories, thoughts, idea's, creative minds. I love how much love and appreciation they show, they are great kids and I am SUPER lucky to have them as mine... I couldn't ask for better girls.. I love you!
(to see the scrap pages larger, just click each one)
No comments:
Post a Comment