Summer play and vacation has come to an end... Back to school here we come!! Kassidee started the 4th grade and Maddison the 1st grade. I always say time flies when your having fun which is so true! We've had so many great and fun memories together with our girls and each year gets better and better, but I sometimes get sad because they arent getting any younger!! They are growing up and doing it to fast....... I remember my girls just being born and now 9 and 6 becoming little ladies! They both are amazing girls, so smart and learning so much each day..Maddison was so excited to be in 1st grade so she could go to ALL day like her big sister :) Maddison's teacher is Miss Gubler, she is adorable! Very young & pretty as Maddison says, outgoing, very kind and just graduated Dixie... Maddison drew to her from the get go!! As you can see below she was the first one to get into the class room, she found her desk and was so excited to show us the room :) It's only been one week since they've started and Maddison is loving it. Has already made new friends, loves eating lunch in the big lunch room, and so excited to learn and do her homework each day after school...
Today I hurry off to school,
To work and learn and play.
I'm in a brand new grade this year.
What a happy day!




1 comment:
I can't believe Maddison is already in 1st grade! What do you do with your day?! :) We for sure need to get together soon..its been forever! Lets plan something soon!
Post a Comment