
Monday, June 15, 2009
Gotta love the lake :)
We went out to Sand Hollow Saturday 6-6-2009 and it was such a beautiful day! I had so much fun hanging out with Mitch and the girls :) We all "LOVE" the lake, it makes our family days that much more fun! I am so proud of my family, they mean the world to me..... I don't my days for granted, I appreciate and cherish every moment I get family time! The girls are just growing up too fast, they have new stories everyday to share. We all have such a close bond that I will hold close to my heart :) Before I know it they'll be graduating high school and starting their lives as young adults, so everyday has a special meaning to me! Thanks girls for being you! You are such amazing little girls and I am so glad you're mine. I adore being your mother and I hope you know how much I love you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it! Your girls are so precious. You look amazing and so happy. We went out to Sand Hollow yesterday and had a great time too.
Love it. My goal is to get into shape this year, and maybe I can look and feel better..... HEE:)
Post a Comment