
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Kassidee's vison.............
Kassidee came home and brought us this photo that she drew at school, I was just amazed! It is the perfect rendition of our home. I wish I had her ambition, her vision says everything about her! Kassidee's motivation in being an artist is priceless! She doesnt let anyone tell you that she can't do anything! "What out Picasso and Micheal Angelo" there's a new girl on the block. I love that Kassidee is so detailed in all her work. She has such an amazing talent and I love to see her everyday grow and strive to be the best :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is just freakin awesome !! I had no idea... Way to go Kass :)
The girls are just darling and getting bigger everytime I have a chance to sneak a peak at your blog!!! How fun that they are so involved in projects and school and everything good job girls!!!
Post a Comment