Bling Bling


Monday, May 25, 2009

2009 Year End Dance Recital -


Kassidee and Maddison performed at their year end Desert Edge Dance recital May 9th..... They did an amazing job! Mitch and I are so proud of them! I ordered a DVD which as soon as I get I will put their clip on so everyone can see how stinkin cute their dances are! The girls have been in dance for 3 years now and love it... They get to learn allot of movements, technique's, balance, motivation, structure, which goes well with the Ballet, jazz, hip hop, modern, and just for jun classes :) The teachers are allot of fun and do really well with all the kids! I love to see how far my girls have come from the first time they started. They aren't scared now to get on stage and perform infront of alot of people. They have such high self esteems! It has taught them so much and I hope they continue on....

Recital Dinner @ Olive Garden......



1 comment:

TAMPA said...

They look beautiful !!! :)