The kite festival is a fun and rewarding event that goes on every year at the Sun River Golf Course. The kids get these home reading charts that we as parents fill out for the amount of minutes they need to read. They turn them in and recieve a free kite! They also get to enjoy the day with some free games and fun outside.. The wind is usually great to fly your kites, plus with it being on a golf course you have endless room. But this year the wind wasn't there so we couldn't fly them :( But as you can see these photo collages the girls still had a "BLAST"

They had a rock climbing wall that Kassidee wanted to try! She rocked it... I was so proud of her and it was so much fun to watch her conquer the challenge. She was so excited when she reached the top, that her grin was priceless! Good job babe!
We took Mersades and Dominique with us, my sister unfortunalty had to work so I told her we'd take the girls.... It was so much fun, I took lots of photos so April could see all the fun activities they did. The girls still brag about how much fun they had... The train ride was the best to watch, Maddison is such a little character! I'm telling ya, she's going to be a comedian someday....... It was such a gorgeous day too!
They had so many fun games and activities this year! This was all the college kids in charge of these events. They were all free and they got to choose prizes at the end which was nice! But to just watch them was even better! They are just growing up way too fast for me :( Before I know it they'll be going to college! I enjoy every minute I get to spend time with my girls... They are my world............... Good job reading girls! I am SO proud of you! This day was totally deserved.





4 comments:
How fun. We missed it this year cuz we had too much going on. That's a really cute pic of you and Mitch. Did you go check out my kid's blogs? You can link to them from mine. They are cute!
I wish we would have went to that, it looks like you guys had fun! I didnt know they had other fun games and stuff..so we will have to go next year for sure! Hope you guys are doing good!
that looks like a blast congrats girls :D i miss you guys too we need to get together :D
I just love that you are always taking the girls to do stuff !! Always, always doing.. it is awesome !!
Post a Comment