Bling Bling


Thursday, March 12, 2009

HD "Raceway" Workshop!

The first Saturday of each month is the Home Depot workshops that Mitch takes the girls too for their daddy daughter time. This Saturday they invited me to come join them and I was so EXCITED to go... It was so much fun, and such a joy to see my girls building together and watching them be so independant. At first I was nervous seeing them pick up the hammer and pounding it by themselves, I didn't want them to hit their fingers, but NO WORRIES! They showed me.... It was awesome to see them with Mitch and interacting with each other taking and laughing. I of course didnt follow directions, well pay attention to the correct assembly of the slats (thank goodness for Mitch) because he had to re-do Maddison's raceway. It was a minor set back, but Maddison said its okay Mom, I appreicate you trying to help me. It was so cute, but I felt well I won't say the word :)))) I had such a great time hanging out with all of them, and I was honored that they invited me to come. Good job girls, I am so proud of you in everything you do!



2 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Oh how fun! And what a great way to bond with dad (and mom)!

We should definitely do lunch sometime next week! The beginning of the week will probably be better for me, but just let me know what works best for you and amanda and i am sure we can all figure something out!!

Jody said...

So cute! I always knew Mitchell would be a good Daddy, he loved it when we had babies at the house.