Bling Bling


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mother - Daughter Outing :)

My mother loves Lisa Williams, she found her and has kept on her since my brother passed 3 years ago! She saw that Lisa was coming to Utah and bought tickets for my sister and I. My niece Shianne and her Mom Jamie, Aunt Kristie, cousin Taylor and Grandma Tammy were there as well. I couldn't believe the outcome! She was pretty much sold out..... It was a very emotional evening. The show was very good, it was also very interesting! Alot of people are very skeptical about this kind of stuff, and everyone has the right to their own thoughts, feelings and opinions. I had a great time going and spending the time doing this :) Thanks Mom! It opened some doors....

A little information about Lisa; ever since she was a little girl, she discovered she had a gift. Communicating with those who are no longer with us. Some people say what she does is scary other people say she has changed their lives. She just says what she hears and see's and she see's a lot. Her personal 'spiritual' journey has been an exciting and rewarding one. She had to go through many life-changing experiences to understand what her calling was in life. She is also a healer and works along side the medical profession to aid the healing process.


1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

Any cool experiences while you were there? I'm sorry I missed you, I got your text the day after. I have a boy that's sick again, he gets it a few times durring the winter. Last night I had a dog with the shits, Owen throwing up and Jesse having the gag reaction from seeing both happen at the same time. It was maddness. Let's catch up soon. It looks like you had a great time on your visit here. Love ya!