Bling Bling


Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Happy Birthday" Mitch

Today is Mitch's 31st birthday and is still "SEXY" as ever....!!!!, Sometimes it’s when I see him working hard and giving his best, no matter how long or tough his day is... Sometimes it’s when he takes a stand for what’s right, and I remember how rare men of integrity like him really are... Sometimes it’s when he touches my heart with some sweet, thoughtful thing he does...Sometimes it’s when I watch him walk or see his smile, and start thinking about the next time we’ll be alone together... There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel proud of the wonderful man you are, I am so lucky to be your wife and the father of our kids, and I am more in love with you than ever. You're such a wonderful father to both Kassidee and Maddison, they love you so very much and look up to you in so many ways! We are very glad that you are in our lives and we had lots of fun celebrating another birthday year with you.
Happy Birthday Babe! We love you..........



4 comments:

Gordon Family said...

Happy Birthday Mitch!

Alisa and Sky said...

Happy Birthday to Mitch!!

Henriefamily said...

Hope you had a good one. Happy Birthday Mitch!

TAMPA said...

What a stud muffin... Oh and Mitch is pretty cool too.. :)