Bling Bling


Thursday, January 08, 2009

My little "Scrapbookers"

Kassidee and Maddison had mentioned to me before Christmas they wanted to learn how to do scrapbooking... My mom had bought Kassidee a scrapbooking collection for Christmas and I also bought allot of supplies as well. Not I'm not a professional by anymeans but it sure has been fun teaching them what I do know. We've been doing allot lately and the girls absolutely "LOVE" it. They are putting each of their pages into a book! They go into the photos and choose their favorite pictures and create a page.. They both are very creative and artistic. They both have been very patient to share all the supplies and helping each other. I feel this has been another great quality time benefit for all of us, because I love to scrapbook too.. We all just chill at the table laughing, talking about memories, and girl stuff :) Couldn't get any better than this :)-


7 comments:

Henriefamily said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Barbi said...

That is cool! I envy the whole "girly" thing you got going on! Way fun and great memories!

Leavitt Family said...

That is awesome now you don't have to do it!!! I love scrapin it is my favorite thing to do!! You are such a great mom to do all that fun stuff with your girls!!! They are so cute!!!

Halladay Family said...

All your post are sooo cute! I am jealous :P so i have some news for you we are getting induced on monday!! :D she is just so stubburn and doesnt want to come out so we are gonna make her :D just thought i would let ya know. I'll ttyl k have a great weekend :) Miss ya

The Strong Family said...

You always do fun things with your girls. They will treasure those for years to come. I still have my pages that i did when I first started out and even though I have evolved in my creativity it is still so fun looking at the pages I did way back when.

I am glad to see that you had such a wonderful Christmas and I hope that 2009 is a prosperous year for you and your family.

Miss ya lots!

Shy Little Violets said...

Now scan thoes pages in and get them blogging and making a book damit! Books are the way to go, scrapbooking is OUT, totally 90's. I know i'm offending some serious scrappers but it's true, you gotta get with the times. I love you tons and miss you terribly, we need to talk. Call me when you get a chance.

TAMPA said...

Cute pages !! You are such a good mom... all creative all the time !!!