Countdown 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 "Happy New Year" ..
After we left First Night, we went over to some close friends Kevin & Kerry's house. We hung out and of course played Guitar Hero.. WHO ever invented this game ROCKS!!!! Not only is it a BLAST but you get to play together as a family or with friends or both. Everyone gets involved with playing the drums, guitar, base and vocals! You really get into it and its so real. You're challenged with notes and keeping the band together to pass the songs!
I am really looking forward to 2009 and what its going to bring me and everyone around me! I have so many great things, idea's and goals I would like to achieve this upcoming year!





2 comments:
How fun! We played just the guitar part at a friends house and it was fun so we'll have to try the whole band next time! It looks like you had fun at First Night too..I bet it was cold! I changed my font at sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com or you can also do an easier version at thecutestblogontheblock.com just click on their blog secrets link!
K.. love the pic of Mitch singing... HAHA he looks like he is constipated.. :>)
Post a Comment