Bling Bling


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My amazing Auntie'

My Aunt Debbi is such an beautiful women! Aunts are a very important part of our lives. Debbi has so many wonderful talents.... She handmade all the girls in the family purses! She also made everyone soaps. I love mine!! She gave us all these fabulous gifts over the Thanksgiving holiday since of course we were down in Colorado. I just wanted to tell her THANK YOU, we all love our gifts and we'll definitely use them. We love you, miss you already....

This is my Aunt Debbie! We love her smile, her laughter, her friendship~
These are all the fantastic soaps she made! We didn't have time for her to show me, but she said next time she'll definitely show me the ropes :) But in the meantime I'll enjoy the ones she made for me and the girls!
This is just one of the designs! The older girls got this style. She had almost 8 different patterns. Mine had the Leopard print
These are the ones my girls received. Theirs are also different colors and designs. They have the zippers down the side! Kassidee and Maddison LOVE EM' They already have stuff in theirs.....

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

Wow, crafty! I love a good gift idea and nothing beats hand made.