Bling Bling


Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little Pilgrim

I have to say Maddison just loves Kindergarten... She is learning so much and so fast! I absolutely "LOVE" her teacher Mrs. Buzzell. They always are doing the funniest arts and crafts. Below, they made a turkey out of a pinecone and below that she made a pilgram hat and puppet! They are learning all about Thanksgiving this month and have done amazing projects that teach the children to be thankful and grateful for what they have in their lives. I know this, I'm very thankful to have my little Maddison in my life :) I am so proud of her. I love you Maddi


Maddison is so very smart! I learn so much about her each and everyday as she continues to grow! I can't believe how well she listening and memorizes poems, stories, sitewords, etc.... She'll come home and resite an entire song or poem word for word as I'm reading along. It is the cutest thing to listen to her and see her facial expressions. The last picture is one of those poems that reads and tells the story!





FIVE LITTLE PILGRIMS

Five little Pilgrims on Thanksgiving Day, The first one said, "I'll have corn if I may." The second one said, "I'll have turkey roasted." The third one said, "I'll have chestnuts toasted." The fourth one said, "I'll have pumpkin pie." The fifth one said, "Oh, cranberries I spy." But before the Pilgrims ate their turkey dressing, they bowed their heads for a Thanksgiving blessing.

No comments: