Bling Bling


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flower Poem

Kassidee and Maddison are such great artist's. They have been working on a variety of projects that involve painting, sketching, coloring, sculpting etc... Kassidee came across a poem that she really likes and would like to memorize it, so we have it on our fridge and everyday she reads it and says "Aw so beautiful" too cute................

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Flowers are rainbows of colors,
It's true!
Bright yellow sunflowers,
Orange touch-me nots,
Pretty pink peonies,
Planted in pots,
Lavender lilacs,
Zinnias bright green,
White garden lillies,
Like you've never seen!
Goldenrods gold,
Bluebells so blue,
Rainbows of flowers
For me and for you!

3 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

That is cute! I bet that would be fun for her to memorize! It sounds like you guys are doing great! I hope we can meet up sometime soon!

Halladay Family said...

Love your flower poem! We got a new blog just so ya know new address for it and everythin :D http://baileyfamily072008.blogspot.com/

Henriefamily said...

Cute poem! Thanks for sharing that dumpr site with me. I love it. I have been playing with it. Let me know what I can do to help out with you moving.