Bling Bling


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Frame It"



We are in the business of making our kids feel good about themselves and reinforcing self-confidence. Sometimes that little positive reinforcement is enough to change a kid, or at least guide them in a direction towards creating more and more art.


I always tell my girls - Your artwork is never bad, There's no right or wrong way, your efforts makes you feel glad, You could draw anything, an ocean or a bay. Bright colors, lines are bold; artwork is like gold, Art is literacy of the heart :) Painting is just another way of keeping a diary






I am so "PROUD" of both my girls.... They both have such a drive for Art. It's so amazing to me to watch them learn and grow, they both have such an artistic mind. I love to support them in this wonderful activity, they is so much in the "art" world. As my dad always told me and I carry on to my girls "No amount of skillful invention can replace the essential element of imagination"






"Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I love the frames!!! :D