Bling Bling


Monday, August 18, 2008

My Cliff Jumpers

Well, ya'll are pretty aware that we love the lake and we love to go out and play in the water! My girls surprise me everyday with new things they want to learn and try, one being "wakeboarding" and another being cliff jumping! I couldn't believe they actually wanted to do this - this was Kassidee's 2nd time actually doing this.. The 1st time was with Mitch on their daddy daughter weekend when I was up in Vernal at the wedding. I was so sad that I missed the first time, but was ANXIOUS to see her do this the second time! I was so proud of her! I mean being her mother and all I was a little scared, but I knew everything would be fine especially with Mitch up there with her. He checked it out first to make sure all was good!!!! Kassidee had NO FEAR, she climbed up this rock with Mitch and jumped off, Maddison saw her and said I want to do that! I thought oh man - she was brave and climbed the rock, but then said it was too high and she wanted to start on the lower end. I was proud of Maddi that she even wanted to climb and attempt it, .......... so she jumped on the lower half....

GO MADDI


"KASSIDEE CLIFF JUMPING"

We love you DAD........

Kassidee did a backflip off the boat - sa'weet! Maddison is practicing her survival float - go girl

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What brave little girls! It looks like you guys enjoyed your summer. How crazy that Maddison is in kindergarten now, I bet she loves it! Hope you guys are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, They are totally brave. I would never jump off a cliff. Your girls are gorgeous!! thank you so much for you comment. I am about 18 weeks along its crazy. But, we are so excited. I'll ttys loves ;)