We went to Colorado this past weekend for 2 reasons: One to visit my Uncle Bill and the family and two to install their granite countertops in their new home they're building! While the boys were working hard at the house us girls were packing away at the other.... Then went out on a girls day out to lunch!
My auntie and cousin took us to Red Robin and Cold Stone! Boy was that good food! I miss not having a Red Robin, it was so nice to chit chat and hang out....... The girls and I had such a wonderful time! I am so happy and can't wait to see the house all completed and decorated. We'll be back soon so I'm looking foward to it...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
love this post.. the girls are so cute !! as always... call me when you are back in town and we will have a blog night.. i have been in cali.. but am back now !!!
how fun! its always nice to see family and go on vacation! i love red robin and i so wish we had one here in st george! isnt st george suppose to get one or something? i sure hope so!
I'm so jealous right now. They get to have you in their lives and it makes me miss you. I know we didn't have many girls night outs (i'm not much of a party girl) but we had some amazing girl moments anyway. I miss our friendship, I feel needy and wish you were here.
Post a Comment