Bling Bling


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Quality Time!

I LOVE being a mother of my two precious daughters! And I LOVE being an aunt to all my "BEAUTIFUL" nieces! They're all so much fun and have such great personalities! I feel that family is a love like no other, we allow us mistakes and little Faux Pas. I feel we embrace our differences and all the likenesses we share. In our times of need I feel we are our rock for us to stand, but most of all I feel a family is a love like no other! One of the greatest gifts that life can give to anyone is the very special love that families share... As years go by, It's good to know that there will always be certain people in our lives who care. There are countless things that only families have in common... Memories that no one else can make... These precious ties that bind a family together are bonds that time and distance cannot break. How fortunate we are when we have relatives to love us, It makes the world a happy place to be... Few gifts in life will last as long or touch the heart as deeply as the very special gift of family.

My family had such a great time in the 3 weeks that Shianne, Kody and Kellsie were down! We did alot of fun things together, but most of all we created some fabulous memories to cherish... I adore and love each one SO SO much. The quality time I got with each of them was well spent. I love hearing all their fun stories and what they are up too!

This was an exciting day for Mersades, Kody and Kellsie because all three got their haircuts! Aren't they all just "ADORABLE"




I couldn’t love you more if you were my own,
I’ll never forget the day you were born.
I share your triumphs, your joy, your pain.
I’ll be beside you every step of the way.
Watching you grow over the years,
has been a gift I hold so dear.
Always remember I’m here for you,
in all that you become and do.

I have to smile knowing that we have this connection because for you Kassidee and Maddison my dear daughters and Shianne, Kody, Kellsie, Mersades, and Dominique my nieces I have so much affection.....



My cousins and I are the best of friends
It's fun when we laugh and play,
I'm so glad when they come around
I wish that they could stay,
my cousins and I are the best of friends
I know that you'd agree,
They are so kind and I'm so glad
That they're part of the family.

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Lucky Lucky Lucky little girls!

Jody said...

So Freakin CUTE!!!!