.jpg)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Kassidee & Maddison's Birthday Party
The girls had such a great time at their birthday party Saturday July 19th...... It was an awesome day to be at the park, although the city called me half hour before the party and said the water pad had a malfunction and we couldn't use it, I couldn't just call everyone and switch parks so we just decided to go without the water working (which they'll give me a full refund) - the kids still had a blast playing. We ate some great foot, had this amazing cake, visited with everyone and watched the girls open all their fun gifts! "THANK YOU" to everyone... Birthday's are always so much fun to see the fun gifts you get, but also I teach my girls that sometimes just having someone come is enough and still meaningful.... They handed out "Thank you" bags to all that came! Also gave everyone hugs and told everyone thank you for coming! I appreciate all that everyone does for me and my girls. It's going to be another fantastic year, Maddison starting kindergarten this year, Kassidee my big 3rd grader! I am looking forward to being room mom for both of them. I have enjoyed these 8 and 5 years of Kassidee and Maddison, watching them grow up and raising them to my best ability! I look forward to many more years to come of school, learning, sports, dance, and more fun activities..
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Sorry we could not make it! We were out of town!! Happy belated birthday to your girls though!!
Post a Comment