skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I wanted to write you a short note expressing my love to the most wonderful parents. When I was young, I remember saying that I would never leave your side, thank you for your caring love for me as your child, because no matter how old I am I will always be your child. Now I have grown and see the love you two share. I now realize that’s the way life is. I have learned so much from you two, I pleasure every moment I am with you. God gave me a blessing, For having two loving parents as great and loving as you. You two are great and I am so proud or your 33 years together! Thank you for the wonderful memories of watching my mother and father love each other. Now that I remember all of those loving moments it occurs to me how much my mom and dad still love each other as much today as they did 33 years ago. what a blessing the both of you have been to me. I have so much to be thankful for, but I would not have any of those blessings if it were not for the blessing of my Mom and Dad loving each other for 33 years. I love you both so much, And I hope for so many years for you two together.; For the parents, I so dearly love., Your’s truly, Krischelle
1 comment:
Krischel;
You bring us so much joy, we love you dearly, and we thank you for all your wonderful comments. We are so blessed. I love your blog, It brings me joy to go to it and just listen and read.
Love you always Mom and Dad
Post a Comment