Bling Bling


Saturday, April 05, 2008

* Bullying *

This has been a current subject in our home! I have talked with my girls about the definition of a bully and how it can effect a person to be bullyed. I have read this entire brochure over and over so that I am prepared to help my child when she comes home from being bullied, or be prepared to talk with my child who is the bully! I am teaching my girls self-respect, I am letting my child know it's OK to express anger or dissatisfaction. I am teaching my kids to avoid body language, gestures, faces and words that put them in danger. I encourage them to have healthy friendships so that they are not alone at school or in our community! I am teaching my kids to communicate clearly, yet diplomatically. I am teaching them how and when to be assertive! I am teaching self-talk, so they can stand tall and develop a positive sense of self :) I am teaching them to walk away from situations with bullies, and that it's OK to ask for help!!!!





3 comments:

Sandy said...

You are such a good mommy. I dont think you need to worry about your girls being bully's though cause they are too sweet! :)

Shy Little Violets said...

I totally agree!

Anonymous said...

Everything you are doing now will pay off in the long run, you have the best job ever, being a mom, and taking it serious, and doing all you do, you will have the most successful children ever.

I am so proud of you Krischel. You make me look good. You are going beyond and it shows with the girls. Love mom