Bling Bling


Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

My cute little family :) 2008

Easter Sunday was also another Fabulous day! The girls found their baskets that morning and was happy to see what they got. I love their new outfits, total casual.......... We had everyone over for Breakfast, we made crepes (yum), they we had an easter egg hunt out front. All the kids had a blast trying to find the eggs Uncle Mitch hid :) We then went to the park and played tag, red rover, frisbee and blew bubbles! I'll put all these photos above in the slide show. We had alot of fun with everyone down. It was good to visit and do all the fun activities.

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

This is a great family photo.

Leavitt Family said...

These are darling pictures!! I am glad you had a good Easter!! We were in Utah also with Lances family the weather was great!! It was a quick trip but it was soo fun to be there!!! Talk to you later!!!