Bling Bling


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pre "Valentine's Day"

Kassidee and Maddison put there valentine's together last night and had a great time! Maddison chose Bratz and Kassidee chose Cheetah Girls. They came with tattoo's and stickers so they wrote their names and stuck the tattoo's on with their pink heart stickers! It was cute to watch them, because they helped each other finish them all. Then they made some for their nanny and papa, cousins, and other friends not in there class! They were awesome when they were finished. We also read a book about valentines's day, and how to share and show love to one another! Maddison has her party today (Wednesday) at pre-school and Kassidee party is tomorrow (Thursday). I am involved in both so it's fun to see all the kids hand out their cute valentines! It's also fun to plan the activities for the kids... I cant wait to give the girls their cute things I got for them. I got each one a cute valentines shirt, coloring book with a fluffy pen. A puzzle, mini bear and a heart shaped chocolate box. It fits into these cute fluffy purses they can use for dress up.....









No comments: