skip to main |
skip to sidebar
With Love to My Husband, Mitch, I look at the life we’ve created —our home, our family, our marriage —and I realize how lucky I am that we are two together... For, through it all,we have shared the same hopes,the same dreams, the same ideas about how to live and raise a family. And, through it all, I’ve come to appreciate you even more, for you are a truly remarkable man... and I’m still very much in love with you —now more than ever. I am so proud to be your wife, and look forward to 30 more years next to your side.
Happy Birthday!!
We spend this past weekend in Las Vegas for Mitch's Birthday and Valentine's! We had a "FABULOUS" time.... We were shopping in the fashion mall and came across these awesome styling sun glasses and had to get a photo!!! No, we didn't buy them but it was fun acting as silly as we did.... I have lots more fun photos to share, but as today is Mitch's birthday I am planning a BBQ so gotta get to work :) Don't worry, I'll post again tomorrow... :)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCH!
Post a Comment