skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday to Kody (8) and Kellsie (7). These are my beautful nieces (Ryan's daughters) that came down on a 2 week vacation to visit all of us! They were off track so we got to spend a great deal with both of them! It happened that Kellsie's birthday was on Jan 13th (while they were here) and Kody's was in December, so we threw them a party over at my mom's house! It was so much fun! All the girls played a high school musical game, opened their presents and had an awesome tasting cake! It was so nice to see them and hang out! They are getting SO BIG. I love you girls :)
This photo was fun to take! I can't believe how BIG all the girls are getting. From left to right below: Mersades, Kassidee, Dominique, Maddison, Kellsie and Kody!
It is one of my goals to get a photo of all my nieces and nephews with my kids together! So Shianne, Nathaniel, Samantha, Kody, Kellsie, Kassidee, Mersades, Maddison, Anthony and Dominique...
3 comments:
They are lucky to have you as an Aunt to keep them close and together. You could have easily let them go on with their lives with their Mom and not see too much of your side but it's because of you that these girls will forever be close. you are awesome!
Sorry it's me again, I just had a thought. Think of how proud Ryan is looking down knowing you guys care so much for his kids. I know he loved you but how awesome for him to see what you are doing now.
Krischel;
I love you and am a proud mom right now. I also love all the comments, thanks Melinda, you made me cry. I am very proud of all my kids. And I also pray that Ryan is happy with us and is watching his kids. Krischel thanks for the credit. I have learned so much from you. I was just the vessel in which you came into this world, and I thank God everyday for you picking me as your mom. And all of my kids, I just hope I can live up to the praise. I always have worried if I have done the right things. Especially since we lost Ryan, I second guess my self. I Love to look at the blogs. Mom
Post a Comment