Bling Bling


Monday, January 28, 2008

"Creative Kids Club"


Kassidee has joined what's called "Creative Kids Club" at school. She earns extra credit and gets a great recognition for research projects, book reports, becoming a great leader etc....
Kassidee in 2nd grade, is doing a "Fantastic" job.... Her teachers tell me all the time how unbelievable she is! Makes me proud :) It's amazing how much Kassidee learns at their age, and how well she retains it. Since they started the Spelling this year, she has received the bonus and challenge words every time! She has a spelling lesson each day at home and Friday is her actual test, she has received 100% on every test! Kassidee is doing awesome in reading, she is already in a 3rd grade level. She gets books from school everyday to read, along with doing the extra credit comprehension report. She also is in the reading club, that if she reads over 200 books she gets to go to Fiesta Fun at the end of the year! She's almost half way there :) GO KASS..... Math has been fun for Kassidee and I! I've always loved Math, so teaching my girls has been an enjoyable experience! We pull out the real money, and show time on the real clocks! Kassidee has a math program that she is learning at school - which she is doing great!
Kassidee loves art, she says her favorite center at school is art! She has done some amazing art projects... I ask Kassidee what she wants to be when she grows up (an artist)..... It's so much fun to see my girls progress and learn each day! I am proud to be there mother, so grateful each day I get to see them learn and help teach them.




Good Job Kassidee!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Great Job Kassidee I am so proud of you, you are so smart. Baz say's hi and good job!
We miss you guy's
Hugs and smuches
JoJo